10.21.2010

Meeting Sarah Richardson....

Day two at the show was busy and pretty fun. Sarah Richardson spoke at 1pm with Tommy, and a large crowd showed up to watch. I had run into her the afternoon before randomly, and gave her my card and introduced myself, she was super nice and offered to stop by my booth on Saturday. I did not really think it would happen, due to her busy schedule, and difficulty walking around the show without getting swarmed, but I had high hopes. Sure enough, after her talk she make a quick stop at LUprints and we had a minute to chat and take some pics. She was also kind enough to look thru my collection and made some very nice comments. Thanks Sarah! It was great to meet you :) 
She has a website with lots of info on her tv shows, tips and much more. 



No comments: